Friday, May 2, 2008

Sick.



April showers (and November weather) bring a May flu.

I have a knack for getting sick at the most inopportune times.

Like the stomach flu the day I was supposed to cater a birthday party and last summer when I had a fever and sniffles when it was 90 degrees out. That was ridiculous.

I'm getting a slow start. I just made my favorite oatmeal as a pick me up. Steel cut oats, dried wild blueberries, pepitas, almond milk, maple syrup and orange zest.

I just looked at my bowl and realized my oatmeal and I match today. Navy pleated skirt, white shirt, tan sweater, olive and white shoes.

Like I said, I aim to live my life as if it were art directed.

Back on Monday with something REALLY REALLY REALLY exciting for you lovelies.

Check back then.

xo
j

3 comments:

alyson. said...

I think my heart rate sped up a little anticipating this "REALLY REALLY REALLY" exciting news.

being sick is no fun. feel better!

Anonymous said...

i'm right there with you with the illness. it's so not fair when the days are sunny and i just want to go plaaaaay.

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better!!!!!!

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails