Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Alela Diane Take 2



There are some albums that I always return to. Alela Diane's Pirate Gospel is one. It is folky, smart, cozy and perfect for grey rainy Portland days. Let me tell you, there have been a lot of them these days.

She did a show last spring in Portland at the funky church where they made homemade cookies and listened to her sing. See! Cozy.

I posted here take away show in February.

So on this rainy, grey Portland day I sit here listening to Alela Diane trying to finish a paper.

You can download The Rifle from her myspace.

...And 4 other songs from her Daytrotter Session here.

Then grab a blanket, warm socks and cuddle on the couch with a luvie and tea.

1 comment:

alyson. said...

she kind of reminds me of Zooey Deschanel. or I guess I should say, Zooey Deschanel reminds me of her!

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails