Monday, January 21, 2008

Supper Club


I used to have weekly dinners with all my friends. It was a great way for all of us to take a step back from our daily grind and relax with cocktails, friends and great food. Then I lost my job and stopped making da' skrilla that could support fancy $150/wk meals for friends. But fuck it. It's on. I'm thinking once a month. That is reasonable. Than maybe I can send out actual invites in the mail, provide fancy drinks, finally finish watching R.Kel's Trapped in The Closet parts 1-23, and reconnect.

I'm thinking a cassoulet party, maybe the pot stickers that we have all talked so much about or a valentine's cocktail party considering this will be my first year in like eight that I am single on valentine's. Which, I will say is better than that year that I had two. Ha!

Who's in?

No comments:

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails