Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bon Iver


Ooooh. I'm such a stalker.

I was searching last night to find out concert dates for Bon Iver one of my new music favorites. I got an advance copy of his album in October and can't stop listening to it. The scheduled release date for "For Emma, Forever Ago" is Feb. 19. To me that means touring time! And, wouldn't you know, I was right!

Holocene (perfect venue), March 24th (perfect date) the only question now is...who to take!

You can download one of my favorites from the album "Skinny Love" here.

3 comments:

alyson. said...

I am in love with that song. in love. I've listened 3 times already since I downloaded it!

I want more!

Unknown said...

take me :)

Jo said...

thank you for sharing! i had never heard of them before, but i am loving them!!!

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails