Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dainties


I need new bras. I don't think I have purchased a new one since I was 19. The thing is...I don't need much. In fact I don't usually even buy bras, I buy bralets, aka: trainers for adults.  I cannot for the life of me rationalize spending $90 on something that consists of 6 square inches of lace and a clasp.

Gap body used to have the most amazing bralets. I went in last week and the sales clerk literally showed me the training bra section. Bummer.

I found this rad selection from Azaleas.

On a side note...there is nothing creepier than bras on mannequins.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Let's hear it for tiny bras! I sometimes get ones from the teen dept... These ones you have posted are cute!

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails