Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Re-Arranged


I spent all day on Monday and Tuesday re-arranging my apartment. Big changes are ahead and this was a momentous first cleansing step. It feels fresh and new and my own.

I have complete areas now!

Like a work space, dining area that can accommodate more than 3 people and best of all a permanent sewing space in my favorite room in the house, the kitchen! (Although after the re-arrange my all-purpose living, dining, study is giving the kitchen some tough competition.)

It might not look like much but it means a lot to me:)

4 comments:

alyson. said...

it looks really nice!! and big!

doesn't it feel satisfying to re-arrange?

Robin said...

It looks beautiful. You're lucky to have such a nice big window. That's what my tiny apartment needs.

Robin said...

Oh yeah, your bookshelf looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! You should invite me over for a cocktail.

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails