Monday, January 21, 2008

Love Songs!



I'm going to host a love song swap. But, since I'm a glutton for punishment I am taking on almost all of the work. What I need is for friends, fellow bloggers, stranger etc to email me their favorite love songs and I will make compilations and send them out to everyone that participates. I may only get five songs I may get 50. Who knows?!

I think this will be a fun experiment and great random Valentine's gift.

So, if you would like to participate and receive a compilation of peers' love songs send me an e-mail and I'll give you the rest of the details.

Please e-mail by February 5th.

xo-j

4 comments:

alyson. said...

you know I'm in!

Robin said...

I will definitely e-mail you some of my song ideas!

Lacey Jane said...

Me too! Hope I'm not too late!

swell.life said...

What a fine, fun idea!

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails