Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Light Redecorating






Changes at home. I am going to be painting some rooms, rearranging and purging.

It will make me so much happier when this house is a home again.

Especially, when my home office is all set up so I can stop designing and building sites from my small kitchen table.

Looking at rugs this week. I need two. One for the living room and one for the office.

Eying this, this & this.

I think the white-wool for the living room since there is already so much going on there. Maybe something a little more graphic for my graphic design office.

Can't. Wait.

2 comments:

nath said...

oh that chevron rug. is it from ikea? i like it. a whole lot.

Liz Stanley said...

I have the zig zag rug and love it!

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails