Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Campers








Jacob said I could help design the inside of the camper.

I wonder if he knows what that means.

He already gave the go ahead for table cloths and we discussed designing the table so that it has a built in vase holder. That way the flowers won't spill as he is off roading for the best surf spot. The table cloths will of course, have to be customized with a hole in the middle to fit around the vase.

Fun!

I think this wallpaper company had exactly what I have in mind.

3 comments:

{Tara} said...

You have a camper??? So jealous -- how fun to design the interior!

roberta jane said...

Can't wait to see the progress!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like such a blast! We're looking at the TAB campers - so neat. I'd love to drive about overseas. xo

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails