Friday, November 16, 2007

coming full circle...


this weeks 20x200 describes my pending weekend. i have FOUR papers to write. i think that epitomizes "word study."

speaking of studying...i compile little playlists each time i have a huge undertaking. here's a sampling from the one created for my little paper writing extravaganza!

1.) I Wish I Had An Evil Twin - The Magnetic Fields
2.) Heart It Races - Architecture in Helsinki
3.) Nantes - Beirut
4.)I'm Leaving You Because I Don't Love You - Jens Lekman
5.) Teach Me Sweetheart - Fiery Furnaces
6.) Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Broken Social Scene
7.) Our Love Will Still Be There - Dean & Britta
8.) Man is Not a Bird - Broadcast
9.) Plus Ones - Okkervil River
10.) Now Now - St. Vincent
11.) Get Up Get Out - The Rosebuds
12.) Time To Send Someone Away - Jose Gonzalez
13.) Raphael - CocoRosie
14.) Innocent Bones - Iron and Wine
15.) Lullabye - Grizzly Bear

No comments:

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails