Monday, January 11, 2010

Steal That Look



This cover was two years ago but I still can't stop thinking about Kelly Wearstler's outfit from the cover of domino circa October 'o8.

I have a hard time letting go of things. Grudges, clothing crushes etc.

I feel like a two year lag is enough for clothing companies to start reproducing trends for us budget minded individuals. Does that mean it is mainstream? I don't suppose that I am going to see a cluster of ladies walking around the pearl in gold brogues anytime soon. I could be wrong though.

Here is a budget version a little more atune to my style perspective:



Sweater Anthropologie
Jeans Urban
Necklace Made Her Think*
Shoes F21

*not budget.

1 comment:

{Tara} said...

I remember this cover! Loved the shoes, as well. Free People has some gorgeous gold/bronze brogues on their site right now...

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails