Saturday, January 30, 2010

Name my business.



Hello fellow readers. I need a business name.

I am a freelance web and graphic designer. I work mostly with small business and start-ups doing logos, branding, web design, blog help, ads etc. I also do SEO.

I have been using my name for the past 2 years but I want to register my LLC in the next week or so and completely re-do my branding and website.

The problem is, I cannot for the life of me think of a name. This has led me to procrastinate. A lot. I don't usually need help procrastinating.

I am offering a package of AWESOME SURPRISES to the creator of the name I pick.

Initially I was thinking of including the word "society" in the name and using "creative" instead of design.

Anyone? Any ideas? Help!

Email me ideas.

Also, I want that desk set up complete with side by side rolling eames management chairs.

One for the boy and one for me. That way when I work into the wee hours of the night he would be rolling alongside.

As of now I am looking at the back of his head and I am sure if there was feng shui for relationships that would not be it.

2 comments:

roberta jane said...

Fun! I am going to be thinking of a name...

erica lorraine scheidt said...

get the desk and the name will come...

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails