Sunday, November 25, 2007

Feather Headbands


I am in the awkward, awful in between haircut phase. I need to hold out until December 4th. My hair is too short for ponies so I am looking for another alternative. I found a feather headband at Imeldas a month ago that was gorgeous but way out of my price range.

I found this, this, this and this after some quick internet research and also learned that the feathers used to create these bands are already formed and fashioned together in what is called a hat pad. They are fairly inexpensive. I might just order a couple and make my own.

There is something just organic and sleek about the look. I love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.blackbirdnyc.com

Anonymous said...

love these! check out www.lovelulumae.com for more feather designs too.

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails