Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Slim Slack



After work I tried to change into my magenta jeans and tank for dinner with friends.

Funny thing...where are my magenta jeans? Missing.

I put on a pair of blue american apparel unisex slim slacks instead and instantly remembered that i love these pants!

They were buried in my jean pile. I'm an out-of-sight, out-of-mind kinda gal so it is easy for me to forget that I love things.

How about having a boyfriend that can wear the same jeans as you?
Is that weird or cute?

I think these two look cute. But maybe that is creepy.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Lucas and I can wear the same jeans. Although weird is slightly more annoying than anything else.

Anonymous said...

Just discovered your blog via Cup of Jo - LOVE it!

I had an ex boyfriend who I could share clothes with. It was a little weird, but kind of hot!

P.S. I live in Ballard, but still haven't been to Bastille. Heard amazing things.

Michelle said...

Hahaha well I just wish that I had boy hips and could pull it off. Nevertheless I have been known to borrow boyfriends' shirts and sweaters. Creepy, but hopefully in an endearing kinda way?

anywhere_Smile said...

Now that we have described discount links of london the one way linking process, how can you get links of london silver websites to link just to you? One answer is that it is links of london sale dependent on your sites content, especially if you links london jewellery have unique content. Other websites will link cheap links of london to you if you have interesting content that links london bracelet compliments their content. The problem is that you london links charms really have to have something exceptional. links of london watches sale One easy way to get a type of one way link called discount links of london rings a back-link. These are links to articles that you cheap links of london necklaces have written and distributed through article directories.

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails