Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Weeknd


I hate myself for liking this. Especially after reading this. Vomit.

But I can't help it. The Party & The After Party is my favorite.

I am convinced someone wrote this verse for me:

With your Louis V bag
Tatts on your arms
High-heel shoes make you six feet tall
Everybody wants you, you can have them all
But I got what you need
Girl I got your bag, I got it all
Hold your drink baby don't you fall
Be there in a minute baby just one call
You don't gotta ask me

Someone like Cortez Bryant. And for that reason I will keep listening to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have indeed a lot of thoughts on different things and decided to put them in words to share with us readers!
Incredible picture that you took! Thank you for sharing!



Back Exercise

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails