Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Slim Slack



After work I tried to change into my magenta jeans and tank for dinner with friends.

Funny thing...where are my magenta jeans? Missing.

I put on a pair of blue american apparel unisex slim slacks instead and instantly remembered that i love these pants!

They were buried in my jean pile. I'm an out-of-sight, out-of-mind kinda gal so it is easy for me to forget that I love things.

How about having a boyfriend that can wear the same jeans as you?
Is that weird or cute?

I think these two look cute. But maybe that is creepy.

3 comments:

Montanalamb said...

Lucas and I can wear the same jeans. Although weird is slightly more annoying than anything else.

Anonymous said...

Just discovered your blog via Cup of Jo - LOVE it!

I had an ex boyfriend who I could share clothes with. It was a little weird, but kind of hot!

P.S. I live in Ballard, but still haven't been to Bastille. Heard amazing things.

Michelle said...

Hahaha well I just wish that I had boy hips and could pull it off. Nevertheless I have been known to borrow boyfriends' shirts and sweaters. Creepy, but hopefully in an endearing kinda way?

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails