Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tired. So tired.



I have recently started running around acting like i'm 19 again. What does that mean you ask?

Going to parties broken up by cops, procrastinating on school work, drinking wine straight from the bottle, napping in the afternoon, hanging out with boys until 4:00 am...

You get the picture.

So in line with my mood I give you one of my favorite blogs. Cute Things Falling Asleep.

Because after all, when today is done, my waste of space self will probably only have accomplished working out, eating, sleeping and getting beverages with friends later tonight.

Yea for a momentary regression.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAHH. I am so glad that blog exists, thanks for the find.

I think I need a little back-to-19 activity...

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails