Sunday, February 10, 2008

Leah Verwey


Meet Leah. She is an old co-worker of mine and one of my most important friends. (I'm getting sentimental.) We have been through a lot together. I love her.

She majored in photography at Ithaca College in New York.

(Tempted to write New Yawk for inside jokes' sake but decided it was tacky and un-necessary. But apparently, I need to let you know about that anyway.)

I worked with her at Campbell Salgado Studio for a bit. She needs encouragement to pursue her own personal projects. That place has a way of sucking your soul right out of you. For instance, that chair in the image...I spent about 8 hours a day in it for about a year. That chair and my ass have a very intimate and personal connection. Including the three trips to Dania I had to endure to pick it out. (And I was right. It doesn't matter if I like the furniture or not because it DID last longer at Campbell Salgado than I did.)

See her photo of the day. Love her and encourage her like I do.

This is Leah.

No comments:

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails