Thursday, December 6, 2007

Children's Books


I am super nostalgic about things from my childhood. I share this passion with my sister. When I was growing up my Favorite kids book was "But No Elephants" by Jerry Smath. It has been out of print for ages but I thought that I would search amazon just in case.

What I found was not only did sellers have used copies but they were selling them for dirt cheap plus shipping. I got two copies from a local book sellers but the combined total was less than $10 for two.

I searched again for another book I wanted to get for my whole family but am not in a position to spend $20/ ea on top of their gifts. There were 3+ copies for about $5.00/ea including shipping.

Gift giving is looking up for this lady on a budget.

What is your favorite children's book?

2 comments:

alyson. said...

my favorite book growing up was a tie between go dog go - dr suess and uncle remus stories.

erkamu said...

Hands down - Pat the Bunny...

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails