Friday, March 28, 2008

She & Him



I have been waiting for this album since I first heard that Matt and Zooey were working on something way back when. At first I said 'really?' And then I thought 'i can't wait to hear it.'

I will be the first to tell you that I have had a major girl crush on Zooey Deschanel since Almost Famous. Then she did All The Real Girls and my heart melted a little. Most recently she worked with Mary Louise Parker on Weeds and I picture them taking lunch together and going shoe shopping.

Now this.

Download: Why do you let me stay here?

Girl crush confirmed.

I really like their rendition of you really got a hold on me.

2 comments:

leah said...

funny. i am listening to it as i read. i haven't gotten enough of it for the last few days. sigh.

kate said...

i heard her on terry gross. the music (and song you mentioned) are fantastic. I just wish she would stop saying "um" after every 3 words she says. i think it may ruin your crush if you hear it.

var linkwithin_site_id = 113048; Related Posts with Thumbnails